Slabx offers cabinets doors and panels for DIY projects.
Our DIY Program saves you money by doing some of the work yourself.
With this option, all you will need to do is send us the measurements of all your door and drawers fronts and whatever additions and accessories you may need such as hinge holes and we will put together the quote for you.
Our phone lines are always open should you have any questions during the install.
Steps to ordering doors:
- Choose your door style and color from our door options page.
- Measure all your door and drawer fronts using imperial (inches), record these and keep the doors and drawers measurements separate when emailing this information to us.
- Be sure to indicate which doors do not need drilling eg. Lazy Susan doors that you will use a piano hinge on.
- Decide if you need any extra materials such as color matching panels, toe kicks, or crown moldings.
- Next you will need to email us our this information to email@example.com and we will get you a quote within 24 to 48 hours.
- Upon agreeing to purchase the material, we will inform you of the completion date (usually 2 weeks) and deliver your order to your front door.
Visit our showroom located at 222 Bond st. West in Oshawa for colors and door styles.